Skip to main content

Orange

My second Aunt Martha fruit is done. I was afraid it would not turn out as well. I ripped out and redid a few sections. I'm glad I did, because I think it turned out even better than the pear.

I  won't be able to complete the grape until I get new contacts. I have been way past due for them, anyway, but doing this kind of work has temporarily wrecked my vision.

need my embroidery. I have gotten really attached to doing this. I may have to switch to glasses just to work on it. I really want to finish the whole fruit set. I have a ton of these transfers in my sewing desk, and I have big plans.

Popular posts from this blog

Studying with Dolls

In the afternoons, I usually take my laptop or a book to the bed and study, and a doll for company. Gertrude is sitting on my bed desk. I got her in 2015 from the Korean doll company Dollmore. She's a "Flocke" sculpt. Willow is sitting with my headphones. She's made by the Chinese company Angel of Dream. I got her in 2013. She's a "Qing" sculpt.

Elmer M. Oliver Nature Park