- Why is our dishwasher not working? I need to see if debris is stuck.
- In what do I need to rinse the glasses to remove hard water stains after washing?
- How do I remove tea and coffee stains from my dishes?
- Winter Light, I have put my design on hold in favor of my project with Josette. The site elements I planned to use may change. I am putting the project off indefinitely.
- Writing goals, what do I want to work on this week? I may take some general story time to index and take notes since I don't have a specific story to do.
- Continuation of The Empty City. I like writing it. I am copying some scenes directly from Cambriel. Obviously I am going to excise those scenes from Cambriel. Then, Red Rose. This will make a great trilogy. It's hard to believe I planned all this out in college, then abandoned the project. It's turning out just like I predicted.
- Josette's site, continue to learn PSP's mask function, edit background image, continue to format text and make layout more liquid.
I look out onto the yellow and brown vegetation beneath my window, at the castle-like buildings far away and wonder where do I lie in all of this? There was a time when I was unfettered. This was a time before I entered the working world, before I was independent. My heart was free as a bird when I was in college. I did not know what happiness I experienced in my creativity because I had never known different. In other aspects of my life I knew pain but my stories, sprung up lately from a gothic mist into an immersing Pre-Raphaelite painting, were a richness and the most beautiful thing I had ever known. That the most beautiful thing I knew to exist happened inside of me made me very happy, even though I didn't know it. Now I know the sun is setting, even though I can't see it, because the bank of brown, twisted trees and shrubs is lit gold, like a reflection from a golden chalice. Slowly, slowly it will fade until everything is a homogenous, uncertain gray. This is the nightma...